Sunday, February 13, 2011

A day we'll all remember!


Today was the day! The day ASD team performed for the very first time! Not just as a team, but with this dance too. I am so proud of every single one of them! Not only did they rock it, but they actually had fun doing it!

After the performance we all went over to Jacqui's house to celebrate. However I am waaay to exhausted to explain my day therefore I will simply leave you with pictures. Enjoy! I know I did. 

They were afraid I'd hurt myself.

Brent showing off his beastly ninja skills

Robert showing off his.... Robert-ness.

We is special!

She's so hardcore.
I may be pushing 25 but I refuse to let it hold me down... Get it? Hahaha! I crack myself up.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, you put the helmet on yourself. Maybe you were protecting yourself from...yourself?

    ReplyDelete