Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Human Garbage Disposal

That's right, you read it correctly! I have discovered my very own Human Garbage Disposal and for (a rough estimation of) $29.99 a month, (and 9 long agonizing months of pregnancy) you can have one too! It's that simple!

Elijah is having a growth spurt... a very serious growth spurt... I can't get the food in his stomach fast enough! With as much as he's eating, I wont be surprised if he wakes up one morning and can't fit through his own doorway.

What's that you ask? You want to know what his number one request is? Well, Dinosaur PB&J's of course!


I love these babies!! It adds color to my otherwise tedious life of endless PB&J making.

3 comments:

  1. 1. So that really is the source of his sleepiness?

    2. These things are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I think that was a flu for real real. This was back a few weeks ago. Apparently I had been setting my things to drafts rather then publishing them... I'll get the hang of this thing one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Silly you. ;-) I thought you were just setting the date back to whenever this event took place. You know what I'm talking about? I'm glad Elijah is back to his normal spiderman loving self again. :-)

    ReplyDelete