Wednesday, February 2, 2011

And it begins...


Welp, I have finally crumbled to the constant reminder that my children are too priceless to let their beyond adorable and oh-so-mischievous moments get lost in the whirlwind of life. The irony in this newest feat of mine is I hate writing, yet here I am starting my very own little blog.

These are my children... well, their feet anyway. Elijah is my oldest. He tends to play very shy, but once he starts talking you'll quickly learn that he's the most charming 4 year old you'll ever meet. He is proof that chivalry will live on. He's also utterly obsessed with Spiderman (as can be seen by the costume he's wearing in this photo.) Hailey is the period to our family. She just hit her (terribly) terrific two's. With her big mouth and lightning fast shenanigans the word "downtime" is nothing more than a fantasy in my world. But when Hailey comes to cuddle up on my lap and Elijah curls into my side after a long day of hard playing I know I'm complete.

Welcome to my life. It most certainly is a mess but a beautiful one at that.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! I just have to follow the lives of my wonderful neiece and nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hope you print out the blog and let me post a few to their scrapbook pages. This is how I will entertain myself someday in a nursing home, you know. Nene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite beautiful!! If your written life is anything like the real one-this should be a good ride!!

    ReplyDelete